Anthony R. Paesano
T: (248) 792-6886
F: (248) 792-6885
Mergers and Acquisitions
Mr. Paesano’s primary practice is in the area of securities transactions and arbitration, mergers and acquisitions, corporate compliance and general business and real estate transactions. Mr. Paesano represents publicly reporting and trading companies on the OTC marketplace and national exchanges, and represents closely-held corporations pursuing initial public offerings, tender offerings, reverse mergers and in raising capital through Regulation D or Regulation S offerings.
Mr. Paesano also practices in the areas of construction, probate and white collar criminal defense litigation. He is an Arbitrator before the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority and arbitrates matters before this organization and before the Securities and Exchange Commission, including formal and informal investigations. He is also an experienced liaison for clients with the Federal Bureau of Investigation and the Michigan Attorney General’s Office in securities-related fraud matters, and in guiding clients through bankruptcy proceedings.
- University of Detroit-Mercy School of Law, J.D.
- Purdue University, B.A.
- State Bar of Michigan
- United States District Court for the Eastern and Western District of Michigan
- United States Tax Court
- Represents Boards of Directors for a variety of publicly reporting and trading companies in mergers, acquisitions, investigations, arbitrations and general corporate compliance;
- Represents private and public corporations headquartered in Sri Lanka, Sweden, Germany, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Belgium, England and Australia in ongoing matters in the United States and overseas;
- Represents real estate developers, managers and acquisition entities in transactions involving equity, debt or convertible debt in coordination with brokers, HUD and private lenders;
- Represents Florida company in general corporate matters and $19,300,000 Regulation D offering of investor class of securities in real estate development and management company, and $4,000,000 acquisition of property for development;
- Represents Michigan company in general corporate matters and $25,000,000 Regulation D offering of investor class of securities in real estate development company, and $16,000,000 acquisition of property for development;
- Represents Michigan company in general corporate matters and $4,800,000 Regulation D offering of investor class of securities in real estate development company;
- Represented Wyoming corporation in acquisition of shares of corporation in the country of Lesotho;
- Represented Michigan software development company in $750,000 Regulation D offering;
- Represented English corporation in joint venture with Indian automotive supplier;
- Represented Maryland real estate holding corporation in Form S-11 registration statement and direct public offering;
- Represents California corporation in general public reporting requirements, public resale registration statement under Form S-1 and in $1,500,000 Regulation D offering of common stock;
- Represented investor class in Regulation D offering of $4,400,000 for development in Detroit, Michigan;
- Represents approximately 170 victims of an international Ponzi scheme;
- Represents a Nevada public company in merger with related Delaware public company, and related registration statement under Form S-4;
- Obtained a $1,500,000 judgment against defendants in a fraud case revolving around a deceptive securities program;
- Represented Michigan corporation with foreign shareholder in merger into related party in Michigan as part of corporate restructuring program;
- Represented Michigan company in $4,500,000 equity raise and $8,400,000 construction loan;
- Represented Tier 1 automobile supplier in $10,000,000 bank financing restructuring, and;
Represents Michigan private equity lender in Regulation D offering of $20,000,000 of Series A preferred units for national real estate development and investment program