Devin W. Bone
T: (248) 792-6886
F: (248) 792-6885
Commercial and Securities Litigation
Devin Bone joined Paesano Akkashian Apkarian, P.C. as an associate attorney in August 2015. He maintains a general practice with an emphasis on commercial and securities litigation. This includes handling business and contract disputes; securities (or FINRA) arbitrations; intellectual property claims; cases involving complex fraud; and real estate transactions and litigation. Mr. Bone participates in FINRA and AAA arbitrations throughout the United States.
Mr. Bone strives to provide superior service to all of his clients. His attention to detail and exceptional communication skills have quickly made Mr. Bone a respected and trusted attorney among his clientele and peers. Additionally, Mr. Bone is a confident and knowledgeable litigator, having argued complicated and intricate legal issues in courts all over the state of Michigan. He is skilled at aggressively advocating for his client’s interests, but also possesses the ability to negotiate a favorable resolution in a timely manner, when needed.
- Michigan State University College of Law, J.D., cum laude
- Michigan State University, B.A., International Relations
- State Bar of Michigan
- United States Tax Court
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan
- Oakland County Bar Assoication
- An Argument for Reasoned FINRA Arbitration Awards (OCBA Laches) June 1, 2017